I am blessed. How about you?
Chances are, 97% of your life is going just fine. The problem for many of us is that we tend to put our focus on the 3% that isn’t right yet. I know I do if I’m not careful.
I think the trick is to try to cultivate an ongoing attitude of gratitude.
The easiest way to do this is to take a few minutes to sincerely count your blessings everyday.
Here’s just a short list of the things that I’m thankful for today:
- A well-stocked refrigerator.
- A great house in a safe neighborhood.
- A choice of shoes to wear.
- The endorphin rush from a good workout.
- A career that I absolutely love.
- Lots of great friends that I like and respect.
- Good health.
- Finally, an amazingly loving and supportive family.
I could go on and on, but I’ll stop right here. How about you?
What’s on your gratitude list?
As Master Kovar said,
“It never gets easier, you just get stronger. You can if you will. The best project you’ll ever work on, is you…”
Are you ready to commit to a sport that will change the way you look at gratitude? Consider joining karate classes at Action Karate Plymouth today!
Latest posts by Sean Dwyer (see all)
- Ernestine Shepherd Inspires Us To Become Stronger With Age - December 13, 2018
- This Week’s WCW Reminds Us To Keep Crushing It! - November 30, 2018