Karate classes for adults at Action Karate provide an environment of camaraderie.
All students – beginners and advanced students alike – will feel secure and unintimidated during training.
Key Benefits of Adult Karate Class
A collection of benefits serve adult students including:
- Networking w/ other like-minded, family-oriented students.
- Strength Training
- …and more!
We often say that ‘Families that kick together, stick together.” Our adult classes are comprised mainly of parents of our younger students, so the people you’ll train with are the same people you watch class with.
Classes at Action Karate are based on based on age and experience and are offered weekly throughout the year.
Students are expected to attend two classes each week and may come more often as classes are always unlimited.
Ease into classes at Action Karate with our Easy Start Course. This great package includes:
- One Private Evaluation Lesson to meet your instructor and learn everything you need to know to start class.
- A Second Private Lesson – including a white belt ceremony just for you and your family to celebrate the accomplishment of your child.
- One Group Class to experience our studio and meet fellow students and parents.
- Official Action Karate Uniform